Discount Rate California Mortgage Life Insurance!
Necessary protection for your home and family.
Mortgage Life Insurance protects a family against mortgage default and home foreclosure should the breadwinner die, have a serious accident or illness.
Mortgage Protection is insurance against the loss of your family's home, safety and security, equity, stability and potential for the future.
Your home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make.
Most of the time, our family depends on the bread-winner's income to cover the monthly mortgage expenses.
In the case of a devastating event, like death or serious injury or illness, many times our families are not able to make the monthly payments and your home may be foreclosed on as a result.
You can make sure this doesn't happen to your family by purchasing a Mortgage Protection plan with our agency for as little as *$22.09 per month.
Choice of Plans: - You can choose how long you would like the policy to last: 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
- You can also purchase a permanent policy that will last you over the age of 100 - Coverage starting at $25,000 - 2,500,000 million.
Accelerated Benefits - You will receive an Accelerated Death Benefit if you have a severe health condition or a critical injury.
Income Taxes - Your death benefit typically passes to your beneficiaries income tax-free -
- Service over the phone or in person - Issue age: 18-85.
The Procedure: - if you have a mortgage balance for at least 200k, and you are the breadwinner in the household, then apply for a free Mortgage Protection quote from one of our top A+ rated insurance carriers today.
Call an agent at (310) 388-6885 for your FREE Mortgage Protection quote.
- Choose your price and your type of term or permanent coverage
- Take a quick "non-medical" phone application - Get approved within days of the application (your agent will call you or reach him by phone extension)
- Receive your Mortgage Protection policy in the mail or in person.
*Rate for a 30 year male for a term life insurance policy for 15 years for 400,000 of life insurance."